The Oxford AHSN aims to help our region become the favoured location for inward life science investment, life science business creation and growth – and help the NHS to accelerate the adoption of clinical innovations and improve patient care.
The Oxford AHSN region is a leading national and international life sciences cluster. It is home to over 640 life sciences businesses – including healthcare, medical products, pharmaceuticals, diagnostics and informatics companies.
The Oxford AHSN’s focus areas include:
- improving industry access to the NHS home market
- building investment opportunities and access to capital across the region
- cultivating a pool of entrepreneurs and innovators from industry, academia and the NHS
- building long-term partnerships with businesses and other organisations
- supporting infrastructure development.
The Oxford AHSN Strategic and Industry Partnerships programme is unique in its focus on the entire innovation pathway – from origination, through concept development and testing, regulatory approval and adoption.
Find out more on our strategic and industry partnerships website: www.healthandwealthoxford.org