The Oxford AHSN convenes and chairs the Working Together Operational Group. It brings together infrastructure organisations from across the Thames Valley and Milton Keynes that have a shared interest in developing patient and public involvement, co-production, person-centred care and research.
Working Together Principles
- Doing things together – we support patients, carers and the public to be involved throughout our work from shaping early thinking to evaluating the end result.
- Being inclusive – we actively involve all stakeholders, including those who are seldom heard and ensure that our communications are accessible to all.
- Doing things once and sharing – we use existing expertise and structures whenever possible and coordinate our work with other organisations.
- Being open about what we are doing and why – we publish our minutes and updates on joint work.
26 February: Working with patients, carers and the public – Getting it right, Oxford – further information and sign-up details here. THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT.
- Oxford Academic Health Science Network (Oxford AHSN)
- NHS England South East
- NIHR Oxford Biomedical Research Centre (BRC)
- NIHR Applied Research Collaboration (ARC) Oxford and Thames Valley
- NIHR Oxford Health Biomedical Research Centre (Oxford Health BRC)
- NIHR Clinical Research Network Thames Valley and South Midlands (CRN)
- NIHR Research Design Service (RDS)
- Oxford NHS Genomic Medicine Centre (GMC)
Please see our Working Together Thames Valley Terms of Reference