The Working Together Operational Group is convened and chaired by the Oxford Academic Health Science Network (Oxford AHSN). It brings together infrastructure organisations from across the Thames Valley and Milton Keynes that have a shared interest in developing patient and public involvement, coproduction, person-centred care and research.
Principles for working together
- Doing things together – we will support patients, carers and the public to be involved throughout our work from shaping early thinking to evaluating the end result.
- Being inclusive – we will actively involve all stakeholders, including those who are seldom heard and ensure that our communications are accessible to all.
- Doing things once and sharing – we will use existing expertise and structures whenever possible and we will coordinate our work with other organisations.
- Being open about what we are doing and why – we will publish our minutes and updates on joint work on the Oxford AHSN website.
- Oxford Academic Health Science Network (Oxford AHSN)
- NHS England South East
- NIHR Oxford Biomedical Research Centre (BRC)
- NIHR Applied Research Collaboration Oxford and Thames Valley (ARC OxTV)
- NIHR Oxford Health Biomedical Research Centre (BRC)
- NIHR Clinical Research Network Thames Valley and South Midlands (CRN)
- NIHR Research Design Service (RDS)
- Oxford NHS Genomic Medicine Centre (GMC)
Please also see our Working Together Thames Valley Terms of Reference