The Oxford AHSN convenes and chairs the Working Together Operational Group. It brings together infrastructure organisations from across the Thames Valley and Milton Keynes that have a shared interest in developing patient and public involvement, co-production, person-centred care and research.
- Doing things together – we support patients, carers and the public to be involved throughout our work from shaping early thinking to evaluating the end result.
- Being inclusive – we actively involve all stakeholders, including those who are seldom heard and ensure that our communications are accessible to all.
- Doing things once and sharing – we use existing expertise and structures whenever possible and coordinate our work with other organisations.
- Being open about what we are doing and why – we publish our minutes and updates on joint work.
- Oxford Academic Health Science Network (Oxford AHSN)
- NHS England South East
- NIHR Oxford Biomedical Research Centre (BRC)
- NIHR Applied Research Collaboration (ARC) Oxford and Thames Valley
- NIHR Oxford Health Biomedical Research Centre (Oxford Health BRC)
- NIHR Clinical Research Network Thames Valley and South Midlands (CRN)
- NIHR Research Design Service (RDS)
- Oxford NHS Genomic Medicine Centre (GMC)
Please see our Working Together Thames Valley Terms of Reference
We have two groups to deliver the joint patient and public involvement, engagement and experience strategy with NHS England South East:
- an operational group which meets eight-weekly to deliver the strategy
- an oversight group which meets three times a year to provide advice and strategic direction
We have lay representatives on both groups.
Contact us by email: email@example.com