The European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) offer opportunities to NHS organisations to access EU funding in collaboration with Local Enterprise Partnerships across a broad range of initiatives including research, development and innovation.
The first calls were launched in March 2015. Closing dates are at the end of May 2015. They include:
- SME support – call in Oxfordshire
- SME support – call in Buckinghamshire Thames Valley
- Research and innovation – call in Buckinghamshire Thames Valley
- Research and innovation – call in Thames Valley Berkshire
- Low carbon – call in Buckinghamshire Thames Valley
Further information from the NHS European Office: Click here for more information