|Event Date||20th April 2021|
This webinar is aimed at those that are new to product management. You will be introduced to methodologies and useful tools to create and monitor the delivery of new products within your organisation.
It will cover the following areas:
- Examining where product management fits into your business
- Understanding product lifecycles
- Building an optimal product process
- Useful research models for understanding customer needs
- Product strategy visualised in a business model canvas
The session will draw upon experiences of the facilitator and your own knowledge of Product Management.
Event hosted by Bucks HSC Ventures which is supported by the Oxford AHSN.