Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) have a vital role in helping the NHS meet the challenges of 21st century health and care. We find solutions to health and care challenges – individually and collectively we use our unique connections with the NHS, universities, industry, patients and the third sector. We identify and support the development of proven innovations and work together to spread these at pace and scale.
The AHSN Atlas of Solutions in Healthcare is an online resource sharing some of the best examples of high impact innovations from across the national AHSN Network which are improving health and generating economic growth.
Use the links below to download economic growth case studies from the Oxford AHSN:
- Better diagnosis of pre-eclampsia to improve patient safety and reduce burden on the maternity system
- Unique point of care blood test speeds up clinical decision making, improves quality of care and reduces costs
- Healthcare tech company’s expansion and Stock Exchange listing enabled
by Oxford AHSN expertise
- AHSN support enables AI company Ufonia to leverage £700,000 of grant funding
- Personalised oncology company leverage £199,000 from Innovate UK in partnership with local AHSN