In this section you will find educational resources developed by our clinical leads, free of charge, for patients and healthcare professionals.
Professionals can access a wide range of support tools for implementing FeNO testing on the Wessex AHSN website.
Healthcare professional resources
Cogora has been commissioned to deliver two tailored e-learning modules on managing uncontrolled asthma and medication adherence (registration required):
- Managing uncontrolled asthma View the recording
- Identifying and managing barriers to asthma medication adherence View the recording
- Consensus pathway for managing uncontrolled and severe asthma View the recording
Read more about Oxford AHSN’s involvement in these webinars
- Asthma ‘need-to-knows’: Listen now In this second podcast from the NHS Accelerated Access Collaborative, Beverley Bostock (Advanced Nurse Practitioner), Grainne d’Ancona (Consultant Pharmacist), and Hitasha Rupani (Respiratory Consultant in a Severe Asthma Centre) round up all the ‘need-to-knows’ – from understanding and diagnosing asthma, to optimising care and the referral process. The team also revisit some useful tools for treatment, including HASTE and SPECTRA, and signpost some key resources.
- The HASTE tool. Listen now Uncontrolled asthma patients can be difficult to identify in primary care for several reasons, meaning patients who could benefit from secondary care are missed. Check out this podcast with Beverley Bostock and Kerry Mills, who take you through their step-by-step HASTE tool created to aid primary care clinicians in reviewing patients with uncontrolled asthma and knowing when to refer. Make HASTE and refer!
- See below for more related podcasts produced by the AHSN Network
- For primary care resources visit the primary care page.