The Oxford AHSN runs a wide-ranging patient and public involvement training and development programme – known as the Working Together partnership – with the regional office of NHS England and the following National Institute for Health Research partners:
- Oxford Biomedical Research Centre (BRC)
- Applied Research Collaboration (ARC) Oxford and Thames Valley
- Oxford Health BRC
- Clinical Research Network Thames Valley and South Midlands (CRN)
These sessions are suitable for healthcare professionals, researchers, patients, carers and the public.
- Working with the seldom heard: the LGBTQ+ community – 2 November 2020 via Zoom
- Working with the seldom heard: Learning Disabilities – 19 November 2020 via Zoom