In addition to delivering the patient and public involvement, engagement and experience strategy, the operational group:
- shares information on our work with patient and public groups and health and social care organisations
- collects and acts on views about our work from patient and public groups and health and social care organisations
- reports progress to the oversight group
- provides a regular reporting mechanism for programmes of work such as the Leading Together programme
- coordinates and aligns work plans.
See the operational group’s membership here (updated November 2018).
Read the operational group’s terms of reference here (updated November 2018).
- See meeting notes from previous years here.