Involving patients is at the heart of the Oxford AHSN. We always try to include the public, patients and carers in our work. We ask all those we work with to do the same.
Our pledge is to:
- make sure we involve patients, carers and the public, our lay partners and associates
- do things that matter to patients
- listen to, and act on, what patients, carers and the public say about their experience
We are building a network of professionals and patients from across the Thames Valley and Milton Keynes region. This network works to improve individual care and change culture.
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Sign up to our newsletter ‘Involvement Matters’ here – find the latest edition here
- Come to one of our workshops or training events
Dr Siân Rees is the Director for Patient and Public Involvement, Engagement and Experience at the Oxford AHSN
If you would like any further information, please email Laurie Kenny, Coordinator, at email@example.com