The Oxford AHSN convenes and chairs the Working Together Partnership. The group brings together infrastructure organisations from across the Thames Valley and Milton Keynes that have a shared interest in developing patient and public involvement, co-production, person-centred care and research. The group meets every six to eight weeks, and delivers a range of training and development events.
Working Together Principles
- Doing things together – we support patients, carers and the public to be involved throughout our work from shaping early thinking to evaluating the end result.
- Being inclusive – we actively involve all stakeholders, including those who are seldom heard and ensure that our communications are accessible to all.
- Doing things once and sharing – we use existing expertise and structures whenever possible and coordinate our work with other organisations.
- Being open about what we are doing and why – we publish our minutes and updates on joint work.
- Oxford Academic Health Science Network (Oxford AHSN)
- NIHR Oxford Biomedical Research Centre (BRC)
- NIHR Oxford Health Biomedical Research Centre (Oxford Health BRC)
- NIHR Applied Research Collaboration Oxford and Thames Valley (ARC OxTV)
- NIHR Clinical Research Network Thames Valley and South Midlands (CRN)
- NIHR Research Design Service (RDS)
Please see the copies of our recent meeting minutes below:
- Minutes from meeting: 14th December 2022
- Minutes from meeting: 19th October 2022
- Minutes from meeting: 30th August 2022
- Minutes from meeting: 23rd May 2022
The Working Together Partnership produces a regular newsletter: ‘Involvement Matters’. Subscribe here to receive each new edition in your inbox as soon as it is published.
Contact us by email: [email protected]