The Informatics theme works with all Oxford AHSN programmes to enable data extraction, interrogation and analysis. We collaborate to ensure that data is shared securely under the right information governance arrangements and presented in a visually interesting way.
Examples of recent work include:
- ‘Health and wealth’ map development
- Best Care programme – Children’s Clinical Network variation report
- Oxford AHSN Patient Safety Collaborative – understanding sepsis
- Clinical Innovation Adoption programme – intraoperative fluid management
- South region early intervention in psychosis
Bicester Healthy New Town: this project is focused on improving public health by incorporating integrated healthcare technologies and creating a place where sustainable healthy living becomes the norm.