Awards won by the Oxford AHSN and partners
The national AHSN Network and NHS partners won the Patient Safety category at the HSJ Awards for the COVID Oximetry @home initiative, based work initiated by AHSNs in the South East. Read more about the work to keep patients with COVID-19 safe and well and out of hospital.
Intelligent intermittent auscultation in labour
- Winner, Patient Safety Innovation of the Year, HSJ Patient Safety Awards, with the Royal Berkshire, Oxford University Hospitals and OxSTaR
- Highly commended, Patient Safety Education and Training Award, HSJ Patient Safety Awards, with the Royal Berkshire, Oxford University Hospitals and OxSTaR
- Finalist, Maternity and Midwifery Services Initiative of the Year, HSJ Patient Safety Awards, with the Royal Berkshire, Oxford University Hospitals and OxSTaR
- Winner, Best Emerging Solution, HSJ Patient Safety Awards with Imperial College Health Partners and Patient Safety Measurement Unit
- Winner, Univants of Healthcare Excellence (see photo, right)
- Winner, Best Healthcare Provider Partnership, HSJ Partnership Awards
- Finalist, HSJ Awards – November 2019
- Finalist, UK Diagnostic Summit Awards – November 2019
Detection and management of stroke risk
- Winner, Anticoagulation Achievement Awards (AHSN Network Atrial Fibrillation ‘Detect, Protect, Perfect’ national programme)
- Winner, AF Association Healthcare Pioneer Awards – Excellence in AF programme, November 2019
- Finalist, HSJ Partnership Awards – more details here.
- Finalist, BMJ Awards – Digital Innovation Team of the Year with Oxford University Hospitals
Point of care flu testing
- Winner, UK Diagnostic Summit Awards – Near Patient Testing, November 2019
Care home hydration initiative
- Winner, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) Shared Learning Award
- Winner, HSJ Patient Safety Awards: Quality Improvement Initiative of the Year
More details here.
- The Suspicion of Sepsis Insights Dashboard was a finalist in the HSJ Awards in the Enhancing care by sharing data and information category
More details here.
Arthritis awareness campaign
Our ‘Angry Hand’ campaign to raise awareness of early inflammatory arthritis won a bronze prize in the PM Society Awards.
Watch the video here.
Three PrescQIPP PQ awards for the Good Hydration! project. More details here.