Our vision is to support and develop the delivery of high-quality, person-centred care, research and innovation across the Thames Valley and Milton Keynes.
How we work
- doing things together – supporting patients, carers and the public to be involved throughout our work from shaping early thinking to evaluating the end result
- being inclusive – actively involving all stakeholders, including those who are seldom heard and ensure that all our communications are accessible to all
- doing things once and sharing – using existing expertise and structures whenever possible and coordinating our work with that of other organisations
- being open about what we are doing and why.
We have two groups to deliver the joint patient and public involvement, engagement and experience strategy with NHS England South East:
- an operational group which meets eight-weekly to deliver the strategy
- an oversight group which meets three times a year to provide advice and strategic direction
We have lay representatives on both groups.