The Oxford Academic Health Science Network gets innovation into clinical practice to improve patient safety, outcomes and experience through collaboration between the NHS, industry and universities.
Our main focus is in three key areas:
- Building safer clinical systems
- Measurable quality improvement
- Capacity and capability building through strong collaboration with the NHS frontline
- Adoption at scale of proven innovations (medtech, medicines, diagnostics and digital)
- supporting changes in practice and improvement
- Building capability and capacity of clinical innovators
- Building evidence for innovations in the real world
- Bringing investment into the Oxford AHSN region
- Experience and knowledge of diagnostics, medtech, digital and pharmaceutical industries
These priority areas are supported by Informatics, Research & Development and Patient and Public Involvement, Engagement and Experience.
Read more about the Oxford AHSN here.