The Oxford Academic Health Science Network is looking to recruit two people to become members of a steering group for a new sleep project.
Applicants should have experience of healthcare, health research or involvement and/or experience of living with insomnia or persistent poor sleep. They must live within the Oxford AHSN region.
Sleepio is a digital solution to help people self-manage insomnia or persistent poor sleep without sleeping pills. The Oxford Sleepio project is led by Big Health, the company which created Sleepio, in partnership with the Oxford AHSN. It aims to use a web-based tool to:
- improve sleep in those with insomnia or persistent poor sleep
- reduce the number of people going to their GP with insomnia
- support better sleep habits in the general population
- reduce the prescribing of sleeping tablets for insomnia.
An application form and role description can be downloaded here (second item).
- Deadline for applications: midday 21 May 2018
- Interviews: 24/25 May 2018
For further information about these two roles please contact:
- Sian Rees – Director of Patient and Public Involvement, Engagement and Experience, Oxford AHSN email@example.com
- Susie Oblak – UK General Manager, Big Health firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about the Oxford Sleepio Project here