This webinar will highlight the association between oxygen saturations and Covid-19 and share a collaborative approach to monitor and manage patients at risk of sudden deterioration.
The session will be chaired by Professor Maureen Baker, former Chair of the RCGP, and hear from:
- Gail Allsopp, Clinical lead for Clinical Policy, RCGP, and Medical Director for East Midlands AHSN
- Matt Inada-Kim, National Clinical Lead for Deterioration, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Karen Kirkham, Clinical Lead for Dorset Integrated Care System
- Alison Tavaré, Clinical Lead for West of England AHSN and Regional Clinical Lead COVID Oximetry @home.
The webinar will cover:
- Silent hypoxia, Covid-19 and emerging evidence
- The COVID Oximetry @home model and why it’s important
- NIHR evaluation of COVID Oximetry @home and opportunities to be involved
- Vulnerable patient groups including care home residents and people with a learning disability.
This will be followed by a Q&A session.
The webinar will be held on Tuesday 12 January, 1300-1400. Register here for the COVID Oximetry @home webinar. It will be recorded and shared afterwards.