The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) is offering the chance to win a free scientific advice worth £15,000 to small businesses, academic research groups or charities developing transformative healthcare products in pharmaceuticals and medtech for the NHS.
Products should be in the clinical development phase, have the potential for further clinical development and:
- target a patient population with a high unmet medical need
- have clinical credibility
- have the potential to:
- prolong survival
- improve health-related quality of life
- reduce use of healthcare resources
- reduce costs
- improve access to healthcare.
More information and links to the application pack can be found here. The application deadline is 13 October 2017