Oxford Brookes University Headington Campus
20th annual Venturefest Oxford event bringing together entrepreneurs and innovators, showcasing technology, applications and providing opportunities to engage with business and investors.
The focus will be on four key areas from Oxfordshire’s 2017 Science and Innovation Audit report:
- digital health/life sciences
- space-led data application
- autonomous vehicles/robotics
- technologies underpinning quantum computing.
From 11.00-12.00, Dr Nick Scott-Ram will talk on how digital health is transforming healthcare across the whole patient pathway from prevention, through diagnosis and intervention, to ongoing monitoring. Nick will be joined by Nick de Pennington and Lionel Tarassenko.
- See the full programme here.
- The Oxford AHSN will have a stand at this event.
- Further information and booking details here.
There is a small charge for this event.