|Event Date||13th June 2018|
Said Business School, Oxford OX1 1HP
Leading researchers, healthcare professionals and industry figures will come together to focus on the latest innovations and commercial opportunities in key areas including therapeutics, small molecules and biologics.
Areas to be addressed include:
- small molecule discovery
- experimental medicine
- novel modalities
Confirmed speakers include:
- Prof Christopher Schofield, Head of Organic Chemistry, University of Oxford
- Dr Huw Jones, CEO, Chronos Therapeutics
- Dr Thomas Hanke, Head of Academic Partnerships, Evotec
- Prof Adrian Hill, Director of the Jenner Institute, Professor of Human Genetics, University of Oxford
- Dr Nick Scott-Ram, Director of Commercial Development, Oxford AHSN
Book your place here. There is a small charge for this event.