Said Business School, Oxford OX1 1HP
Leading researchers, healthcare professionals and industry figures will come together to focus on the latest innovations and commercial opportunities in key areas including therapeutics, small molecules and biologics.
Download the programme for the annual technology showcase here.
Areas to be addressed include:
- small molecule discovery
- experimental medicine
- novel modalities
Confirmed speakers include:
- Prof Christopher Schofield, Head of Organic Chemistry, University of Oxford
- Dr Huw Jones, CEO, Chronos Therapeutics
- Dr Thomas Hanke, Head of Academic Partnerships, Evotec
- Prof Adrian Hill, Director of the Jenner Institute, Professor of Human Genetics, University of Oxford
- Dr Nick Scott-Ram, Director of Commercial Development, Oxford AHSN
This event is organised by the Oxford Academic Health Science Network, the NIHR Oxford Biomedical Research Centre and Oxford University Innovation.