|Event Date||8th September 2015|
Corpus Christi College, Merton Street, Oxford, OX1 4JF
- the conception, gestation and delivery of perinatal psychiatry
- pregnancy: a fitness test for life
- the impact of perinatal depression on child development
- psychotropic medication in pregnancy
- provision of psychological medicine for obstetrics in the Oxford AHSN region
The presentations will be followed by a drinks reception and dinner. There is no charge but places are limited so early registration is advised. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place.