|Event Date||4th May 2017|
Kents Hill Park, Timbold Drive, Kents Hill, Milton Keynes MK7 6BZ
Partner showcase co-hosted with Milton Keynes University Hospital and Central and North West London NHS foundation trusts. The respective chief executives – Joe Harrison and Claire Murdoch – plan to attend.
The Oxford AHSN and its partners are holding a series of events to showcase joint achievements over the previous 12 months and to look ahead. They take place at various venues across our region in May 2017.
The agendas for each event will be tailored to reflect partner priorities – so each one will be different. Items on the agenda at this event include:
- Dementia – memory services, Dr Stephanie Oldroyd
- Intra operative fluid management, Dr Hari Venkat
- Innovation programme – a participant’s view, Alex Quinn
See full agenda below.
These events will build on the success of similar showcases we co-hosted in May 2016 which were attended by more than 350 people.
- Further information and booking details here.
- More about partner showcase events at other venues here.