Questions to be addressed by expert panel include:
- How does the health sector approach this monumental task?
- What lessons can we learn from the successful ‘war on waiting’ of the 2000s and what do we need to do differently this time?
- With NHS staff stretched to the limit, what can be done to ensure the workforce is there to deliver the recovery?
- How do we ensure we take advantages of the opportunities and ‘build back better’ for the future?
- And what are the risks to this government from the NHS, in particular waiting lists?
A Health Foundation webinar.