|Event Date||20th June 2018|
Unipart House, Oxford Road, Cowley, Oxford OX4 6LN
Fifth multi-disciplinary shared learning event organised by the Oxford Patient Safety Collaborative (PSC) Maternity Network with the NHS Thames Valley Children’s and Maternity Strategic Clinical Network (SCN).
Topics to be covered include:
- Telehealth for remote monitoring of pregnancy induced hypertension
- Perinatal mental mealth SLaM training programme
- The Thames Valley cardiotocograph sticker project
- Reviewing the Vaginal Birth After Caesarean (VBAC) service
- Transitioning to parenthood pathway
Further information and booking details here.