|Event Date||16th September 2015|
Kings Hotel, Oxford Road, Stokenchurch, HP14 3TA
Agenda highlights include:
- Professor Simon Lovestone and audience voting – Case based discussion of mild cognitive impairment and mixed dementia diagnosis: criteria and reliability
- Dr Jacqui Hussey – What should we do about variations in prescribing and diagnostic practice in Thames Valley?
- Supporting young people with dementia – Oxfordshire and Berkshire compared
- Dr Barbara Barrie – Variation and its impact on end of life care
- Connie’s Colander: How to engage people with a fabulous piece of food theatre.
There will be a buffet dinner at 18.30 to continue our discussions.
Please register here
For more information please contact email@example.com