Future Care Capital is exploring the technology which is being developed for the care sector, and specifically for home care, mental health, learning disabilities and residential care.
What topics will this event cover?
- Which technologies are being deployed for different care provision functions? Which are not, and why?
- The key functions technologies are being developed for across the care sector.
- Provide context about care technology before, during and after the COVID-19 pandemic, considering the impact COVID-19 has had on the sector.
- The range of technologies deployed and how different forms of care have different user needs
- The opportunities for developers, funders and practitioners to best make use of technology to improve care provision
- An introduction to the leaders who are accelerating improvements in this area