|Event Date||19th May 2016|
This is one of a series of events in May 2016 showcasing the benefits of collaboration by the partners of the Oxford Academic Health Science Network.
These events are free and open to all. Book your place here.
Copies of the following documents will be available:
- 2015/16 – The Year in Numbers, Oxford AHSN annual review
- Patient Safety Theme – Summary of current activities
- Developing leaders through partnerships – Fostering a culture of innovation in the NHS
The Oxford AHSN is a partnership of NHS providers, NHS commissioners, universities, Local Enterprise Partnerships and the life science industry from Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes and Oxfordshire. Through partnering and collaboration the partners are delivering improvements in patient outcomes, safety and experience.
This event is one of a series of seven, each hosted by a partner organisation – in this case OBN and Isansys – and features local leaders showcasing their work and demonstrating effective collaborations in line with the four licence objectives of the Oxford AHSN:
- Focusing on the needs of patients and local populations
- Speeding up adoption of innovation into practice to improve clinical outcomes and patient experience
- Building a culture of partnership and collaboration
- Generating economic growth
- Welcome – John Harris, Chief Executive OBN and Keith Errey, Chief Executive Isansys
- Oxford AHSN update including Annual Review 2015/16 – Prof Gary Ford, Chief Executive
- Oxford AHSN Medicines Optimisation Clinical Network update – Dr Lindsey Roberts
- Discussion on mid-cap companies chaired by Dr Nick Scott-Ram, Oxford AHSN Director of Commercial Development, featuring:
- Closing remarks – Nigel Keen, Chairman, Oxford AHSN
- Networking and light refreshments
Book your place here.