The Oxford Academic Health Science Network Anxiety and Depression Clinical Network held a launch event at Wolfson College, Oxford, on 17 December 2014.
Click on the links below to see the presentations:
- IAPT – improving mental health while costing nothing, Lord Layard
- Overview of the Oxford AHSN Anxiety and Depression Clinical Network, Prof David Clark
- Project 1 overview – improving clinical outcomes in adult services
- Project 2 overview – disseminating clinical innovations
- Improving patient outcome recording in children and young people, Prof Shirley Reynolds
Further information: [email protected]