The Oxford AHSN co-hosted an Innovation and impact partner showcase on 18 May 2017 with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust. It took place at Unipart, Cowley. The agenda included:
- Innovation and impact, Dr Paul Durrands, Oxford AHSN
- The new NIHR Oxford Health Biomedical Research Centre, Emma Stratful
- Early intervention in psychosis – Let’s talk about it, Sandra Evans
- Patient safety – programmes and centres, Prof Charles Vincent and Jill Bailey
- Reducing catheter associated urinary tract infections, Helen Bosley and Christine Selwood
You can see the presentations here.