The Oxford AHSN co-hosted an Innovation and impact partner showcase on 16 May 2017 with Oxford University Hospitals and South Central Ambulance NHS foundation trusts. It took place at the John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford. The agenda included:
- Innovation and impact, Dr Paul Durrands, Oxford AHSN
- Patient safety – sepsis in acute and ambulance settings, Clare Dollery, Dr Andrew Brent, Mark Ainsworth-Smith
- Fractures liaison service, Dr Kassim Javaid (* presentation unavailable)
- ICHOM and inflammatory bowel disease PROMS, Prof Simon Travis
- Precision medicine approach to asthma diagnosis and management, Prof Ian Pavord
You can see the presentations here.