The Oxford AHSN co-hosted an Innovation and impact partner showcase on 2 May 2017 with Berkshire Healthcare and the Royal Berkshire NHS foundation trusts. It took place at Easthampstead Park, Bracknell. The agenda included:
- Innovation and impact, Prof Gary Ford, Oxford AHSN
- Patient safety – improving sepsis management in out-of-hours primary care, Dr Jeremy Lade
- Early intervention in psychosis – personal trainer pilot, Brian McMahon and Camilla Sowerby
- Research in the emergency department, Dr Manish Thakker
- Clinical research in a DGH, Dr Atul Kapila
You can see the presentations here.