The Oxford AHSN and its partners held a series of ‘Innovation and Impact’ events in 2017 to showcase joint achievements over the previous 12 months and to look ahead.
They took place at venues across our region including Bracknell, High Wycombe, Milton Keynes and Oxford.
These events built on the success of a similar round of showcases we co-hosted in May 2016. In total across the two years these events were attended by about 500 people.
The agendas for each event were tailored to reflect partner priorities – giving each a distinct local flavour.
See below for links to the agendas and presentations at each of the 2017 partner showcases.
- 2 May: Bracknell – with Berkshire Healthcare and Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trusts
- 4 May: Milton Keynes – with Milton Keynes University Hospital and Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trusts
- 16 May: Oxford – with Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and South Central Ambulance NHS Foundation Trust
- 18 May: Oxford – with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- 22 May: High Wycombe – with Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust and Oxford Health