In addition to delivering the patient and public involvement, engagement and experience strategy, the operational group:
- shares information on our work with patient and public groups and health and social care organisations
- collects and acts on views about our work from patient and public groups and health and social care organisations
- reports progress to the oversight group
- provides a regular reporting mechanism for programmes of work such as the Leading Together programme
- coordinates and aligns work plans.
See the operational group’s membership and read its terms of reference here (updated July 2017).
- 22 March 2017
- 23 January 2017
- 14 November 2016
- 5 September 2016
- 5 July 2016
- 24 May 2016
- 12 April 2016
- 1 March 2016
- 3 February 2016
Don’t know your AHSN from your ASHC or the difference between a BRC and a BRU? You’re not the only one! Our acronym buster decodes much of the alphabet soup associated with the NHS and research.