The Oxford Academic Health Science Network coordinates a number of events and activities, working closely with partners and stakeholders.
Keep in touch with developments by signing up to our monthly newsletter here.
Current priorities include:
- Get Physical, an ongoing partnership to improve health and wellbeing. It is coordinated by the Oxford AHSN. ‘Workplace wellbeing’ roadshows took place in November 2016 hosted by Johnson & Johnson, Vodafone and BMW – read the report here. More details here >
- Oxford AHSN ‘Innovation and impact’ partner showcase events, May 2017 – five events in Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes. Read more here >
The Oxford AHSN also co-hosted and sponsored a number of other 2017 events which have particular relevance for clinical and research staff within the NHS and universities as well as partners in life science industries. These include:
- Precision medicine and digital health technology showcase – a joint promotion with Oxford University Innovation, the Oxford AHSC and the Oxford BRC. Details here >
- Venturefest Oxford – more details here >
- Martin Leaver, Head of Communications
- Rochelle Nelson, Admin support
- Amy Shearman, Corporate Affairs Manager
- Megan Turmezei, Special projects
The Oxford AHSN also has a collective presence at national events with the other 14 AHSNs as the AHSN Network. These include the Health and Care Innovation Expo in September 2017 and patient safety events.