|Event Date||29th January 2013|
Further information from Megan Turmezei and Matthew Lawrence
The listening event/workshop on Wealth Creation and Healthcare Innovation is being held on Tuesday 29 January 2013 from 14.00 at the Said Business School, Oxford.
To continue to build a a network of people and organisations supporting wealth creation and healthcare innovati through life science businesses in the area covered by the Oxford AHSN (Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Bedford) who are willing to actively participate in the development and continuing work of an Oxford AHSN. The specific objectives are to …
– Brief participants on the AHSN application process and progress, current thinking about how it will operate and the specific plans for Clinical Networks.
– Understand the “Voice of Business” to articulate what business wants to gain from (and contribute to) an AHSN
– Develop a list of priorities that will determine the early areas of focus for the AHSN
– Develop ideas and proposals for specific areas of opportunity
– Identify next steps and future collaboration needs with organisations across the AHSN region.