|Event Date||22nd May 2017|
Hampden Lecture Theatre, Wycombe Hospital, High Wycombe HP11 2TT
Partner showcase co-hosted with Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust with input from Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust. Bucks Healthcare Chief Executive Neil Dardis plans to attend.
The last in a series of events organised by Oxford AHSN and its partners to showcase joint achievements over the previous 12 months and to look ahead.
The agendas for each event reflect partner priorities – so each is different. Discussions at this interactive event will cover:
- the new Bucks life sciences innovation centre
- excellence in atrial fibrillation and stroke prevention
- developments in early inflammatory arthritis, including a patient perspective
- national accreditation of memory services
- staff health and wellbeing
- developing a culture of innovation
Full agenda here.
These events follow similar showcases we co-hosted in May 2016 which were attended by more than 350 people.
- Further information and booking details here.