|Event Date||15th March 2017|
Magdalen Centre, Oxford Science Park, Oxford OX4 4GA
The Oxford AHSN Maternity Clinical Network hosts shared learning events twice a year, bringing together multidisciplinary teams from across the Oxford AHSN region to discuss hot topics and exchange best practice.
This event – led by the Maternity network Clinical Lead Lawrence Impey – will focus on a number of issues including:
- the launch of a region-wide handover project
- vasa previa – are we doing enough?
- optimising delayed cord clamping at caesarean section in preterm labour
- OSARCC – sexual violence awareness and training for the multidisciplinary team
- a case of compound presentation
Free event, limited spaces. Further information and booking details here.